Binding Wires – 34-loop Binding Wires
Binding wires are looped wires which act as the spine in wire binding machines. In wire binding, a wire closer inserts punched pages with a binding wire and squeezes this spine closed. One advantage of wire binding is that the pages of the document can rotate 360 degrees and the book can therefore lie flat.
Binding wire hole patterns
There are two main types of wire binders in terms of pitch. Pitch refers to the number of holes per inch. A wire binder with 3:1 pitch punches three holes per inch. A 3:1 pitch is used with binding wires with 34 loops. A wire binder with 2:1 pitch punches two holes per inch. This corresponds to a 21-loop wire binding element.
On this page you'll find 34-loop binding wires from Rexel. For 21-loop binding wires, go to the 21-loop GBC binding wire page.
34-loop binding wire sizes
34-loop binding wire sizes and sheet capacities
|9.5 or 10
For example, a 6mm binding wire will accommodate up to 55 sheets of paper.
Why buy binding wires from Paperstone?
- Paperstone has a particularly strong reputation in supplying binding machines and products
- If the binding wire you are looking for is in stock, delivery is made the next day – as long as you get your order in before 5pm.
- If you would like to speak to a member of staff, rather than a computer, our contact team is knowledgeable and helpful and will help you with your binding queries/ordering.
- For business users we can offer a 30 day credit account.
- We strive to keep our prices as competitive as possible. But if, within 14 days, you find the exact same product cheaper elsewhere, we'll refund you with the difference. This does of course exclude special offers and promotions that competitors might be offering. See the Paperstone price promise page for details.
- We also sell a very wide range of other office supplies.