Letter trays - a guide
Sometimes known as in-trays, letter trays keep your current paperwork organised. The are often stackable and come in a range of looks - from wire mesh to clear plastic - to suit any desk aesthetic.
Letter tray glossary
- Risers. Metal joiners to create extra levels in your letter tray system, allowing easier access and different height options.
- Tier. A tray or level. A 3-tier letter tray has three trays.
- Wide entry. Larger letter trays allowing easy access for foolscap sheets.
- Self-stacking. Trays can be easily stacked without the need for risers.
- High Sided. Deeper letter tray with an increased capacity.