File Dividers and Indexes
There is a surprising amount of variation to dividers considering they are just simple file inserts, so our little guide below will help you iron out anything you may be unsure about.
We have more types, styles and sizes of dividers than most stockists.
What is the difference between indexes and dividers?
This is a very common question that comes up and the answer is explained simply enough.
An ‘index’ is a divider style that includes a reference sheet that allows you to title and make your filing system even clearer. A file divider is simply the card insert either blank or has just got the page variation indicated on the tabs, for example 1,2,3,4 or A, B, C, D.
Types of dividers & indexes available:
- Full range of colours and index options
- Mylar reinforced punch holes available for added durability
- Standard A4 and alternative sizes
- Variations of card dividers and plastic dividers
- Dividers and indexes from leading makes such as Concord, Avery, Elba and Guildhall
What we offer:
For any advice on dividers, indexes, tabs or general filing please call our team on 0345 567 4000