You can pay using Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal, BACS or by invoice with our 60 days interest free credit account.
PayPal can be used without a PayPal account, using the PayPal guest checkout.
It's easy to apply for a business credit account with us. Most accounts are approved the same day.
You can order items without having to make a payment at the same time. In fact, you don't have to pay for up to 60 days (for example if you order on 2nd of the month you have until month end plus 30 days to pay).
You can settle your account with any of the accepted payment methods.
We guarantee government organisations and registered charities will be accepted for instant credit.
We guarantee that any credit card transaction processed through our site is secure. We will comply with the new European regulation - 'Strong Customer Authentication' (SCA) from 14th September 2019.
www.paperstone.co.uk is a Symantec secured website. SSL technology encrypts your details, making them indecipherable to anyone who might be prying.
Our Low Price Promise is our commitment to make sure we offer you low prices every time you shop with us.
- We monitor competitor prices using Skuudle (an expert price checking tool).
- We offer low price value products in our everyday range and make sure you always pay the lowest price around.
- If there's ever a product we've missed we offer a price match service.
So stick with us, we’ll look after you and your budget.
We constantly compare our prices with other well-known office supplies companies using a tool called Skuudle which checks websites' latest pricing. This means we stay competitive and save you the need to shop around.
We understand the disappointment of seeing a product cheaper elsewhere after buying it so if you spot one we've missed we offer our price match guarantee.
How it works
If you see a product cheaper elsewhere in stock in the UK, call us and we’ll match it. Or if you’ve already bought it, we'll refund you the difference.
As with all these things some conditions do apply:
- Identical product - we can’t price match different brands, pack sizes, and so on.
- Competitor must have the item in stock.
- Competitor’s product must be brand new, in its original packaging and undamaged.
- We do not offer our price match guarantee if the competitor's price is below our cost price.
- Delivery and other service conditions (e.g. guarantees) must be comparable. For example, delivery times should be equivalent.
- Guarantees should cover the same period. All relevant delivery charges will also be factored into the comparison.
- Our price match guarantee doesn't apply to special offers, short-term promotions or bulk discounts offered by others.
- The competitor cannot be in administration or closing down.
- Certain types of products are excluded: computers and tablets; barcoding and labelling equipment; photocopiers, printers, scanners and all their consumables such as ink and toner; and products made to order (e.g. custom stamps). This is because margin on these products are very tight and retailers’ cost prices vary considerably, meaning that if we were to price match on these products, we could end up making a loss.
- We do not price match auction or marketplace websites including eBay and Amazon. This is because they include a very wide range of different suppliers, some of whom don’t pay VAT as they are based offshore.
- We don’t price match where we have to make special arrangements in order to supply it to you, for example, by sourcing from a specialist supplier.
- The cheaper price must be found within 14 days. You'll need to provide a link to the web page where the price is published. The competitor must be physically based in the UK and deliver to UK addresses.
- Please understand that if a competitor’s price is lower than ours because of an error on their part – a typographical error or system failure – we cannot price match.
We hope you find all these terms fair – they are designed to protect both Paperstone and you.