0345 567 4000 (Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm)

No items My Basket



View Basket

Types of lamps

  • Uplighter, or floor lamp. Tall lamps (around 1800mm) which direct light upwards. Suitable for corners of rooms.
  • Anglepoise lamp. A traditional desk lamp also known as swing arm allowing versatile pivoting and a swiveling head.
  • Magnifier lamp. A lamp with an inbuilt magnifying lens.
  • Hobby lamp. A simple and traditional desk lamp usually with an adjustable- reach arm.


Similar items to Lamps