Specialist tapes - a guide
- Book repair tape. Use for repairing, reinforcing, protecting and covering bound edges and surfaces of books and other paper material.
- Masking tape. Crepe paper tape with adhesive systems mainly used for painting to leave sharp edges for paintwork.
- Duct tape. Very strong and versatile tape, heavy duty and waterproof, adheres to most surfaces.
- Anti-tamper tape. tamper evident tape with extra strong adhesive, cannot be removed without tearing the paper- protects confidential information.
- Natural Fibre tape. Tape film made from natural fibre resource only.
- Write on tape. Tape which can be written on with pencil, pen or marker. Invisible when photocopied.
- Carpet tape. High strength tape fixes carpet and matting to floors to avoid slips and trips, suitable for uneven floors and used for repairing carpets