Bestselling Presentation Equipment
Whether you're pitching a proposal, brainstorming a workshop or teaching a classroom, choose Paperstone as your reliable, trustworthy and friendly supplier of presentation equipment. Presentation software and information technology have somewhat eclipsed older presentation equipment and technology over the last few decades and will no doubt continue to do so. But despite this, many tradional presentation techniques persist and don't look like disappearing soon. The flip chart, for example is still the preferred presentation equipment of the ideas meeting or focus group. OHPs remain a common feature of schools and Universities. And most of us need conference folders and display panels to present our work in public – at fairs, conferences and exhibitions.
Why buy presentation equipment from Paperstone?
- If you order over £50 worth of presentation equipment we offer free delivery to almost all areas of the UK.
- Most presentation equipment products are delivered next day. Check individual product for details
- We constantly update the prices of presentation equipment to keep them competitive. But should you find a cheaper price for the exact same product within 14 days, we'll refund the difference. See the Paperstone price promise page for the legalese.
- Presentation equipment is one of our strongest business areas and we have five years experience of answering queries relating to this area. If we can't answer your query, we'll point you in the direction of someone who does – even if this is a competitor.
- For business users we can offer a 30 day credit account.
- Apart from presentation equipment, you'll be able to find all your other office supplies needs at Paperstone as well.
The presentation equipment range at Paperstone
- Flip charts. Including easels and pads from NOBO and 5 Star.
- Conference folders. Collins, Masters, Forward and Impala are your manufacturers of conference portfolios.
- Display panels. From smaller table-top units to giant NOBO showboards
- Presentation pointers including laser devices, remotes and good old analogue, physical sticks.
- Projector accessories including projection screens and bulbs.
Presentation equipment questions
We've been selling presentation equipment to small- to medium-sized businesses and academic institutions for five years now. Should you have any queries about presentation equipment, want to get a quote on a bulk order or would rather order over the phone, give one of our team a call on 0345 567 4000. We deliver to anywhere in the UK, usually on the next working day but sometimes a few days longer for larger products. We also offer a price promise: Should you find a cheaper price for the exact same product and let us know within 14 days, we'll refund you with the difference. See the Paperstone Price Promise for more details.