The Paperstone Price Promise
We are constantly reviewing our prices against our competitors' to try to ensure they are the most competitive on the web. But we understand the disappointment of seeing the same product cheaper elsewhere after you have paid for something, especially if you've parted with a significant amount of cash.
That's why we offer a Paperstone Price Promise: If you see a product that is in stock and at a cheaper published price elsewhere in the UK, call us and we’ll match it. Or if you’ve already bought it, we'll refund you with the difference.
As with all these things some conditions do apply:
- The price promise only applies to customers with business accounts.
- The products must be identical – we can’t price match different brands, pack sizes, and so on.
- The competitor must have the item in question in stock.
- The competitor’s product must be brand new, in its original packaging and undamaged.
- We do not offer our low price guarantee if the competitor's price is below our cost price.
- Delivery and other service conditions (e.g. guarantees) must be comparable. For example, delivery times should be equivalent. Guarantees should cover the same period. All relevant delivery charges will also be factored into the comparison.
- Our Price Promise doesn't apply to special offers, short-term promotions or bulk discounts offered by others. So, for example, if a competitor is offering a product at half price for a limited period, our Price Promise doesn't apply. We just can't afford to match every offer out there!
- The competitor cannot be in administration or closing down.
- Certain types of products are excluded: computers and tablets; barcoding and labelling equipment; photocopiers, printers, scanners and all of their consumables such as ink and toner; and products made to order (e.g. custom stamps). This is because margin on these products are very tight and retailers’ cost prices vary considerably, meaning that if we were to price match on these products, we could end up making a loss.
- We do not price match auction or marketplace websites including eBay and Amazon. This is because they include a very wide range of different suppliers, some of whom don’t pay VAT as they are based offshore.
- We also don’t price match on products where we have had to make special arrangements in order to supply it to you, for example, by sourcing from a specialist supplier.
- This cheaper price must be found within 14 days. You'll need to provide a link to the web page where the price is published. The competitor has to be physically based in the UK and deliver to UK addresses.
- Please understand that if a competitor’s price is lower than ours because of an error on their part – a typographical error or system failure – we cannot price match.
We hope you find all of these terms fair – they are designed to protect both ourselves and you the customer.
> Return to Help Main Menu