Desk High Pedestals at Paperstone
Desk high pedestals are a great storage solution for any office. We've got a great range of desk high pedestals here but if this is the first Paperstone page you've encountered, you may want to check out our full range of pedestals first to ensure you are making the right choice.
What is a desk high pedestal?
In an office furniture context, a pedestal is basically a smallish chest of drawers to keep stationery and personal belongings readily to hand. Desk high pedestals are pedestals the height of a desk (natch) that fit snugly underneath your desk. The heights of our desk high pedestals vary slightly between 720mm and 730mm so make sure you measure your desks (or else buy a desk here that is suitable) before you make a purchase.
Fascinating – tell me more about desk high pedestals
Erm... Our desk high pedestals come in different dimensions to suit your desking needs. The main difference is in depth. Some desk high pedestals are 800mm deep, the others 600mm. They all come with three drawers, two standard and the lowest of the three deep. We offer desk high pedestals from renowned office furniture makers, Sonix and Trexus.
Remember! Desk high pedestals come alone – a desk is not included. But you can buy complimentary desks from the same manufacturer or in the same style. When you click on a desk high pedestal to get more info, they'll be links to complementary desks below the product description.
In what circumstances is a desk high pedestal appropriate?
You should get a desk high pedestal if office space is at an especial premium. Also, you may want to have certain items always to hand when you sit at your desk. A desk high pedestal is appropriate here too. But if your office is spacious you may consider a mobile or stand alone pedestal. There's a link to our full range of pedestals below.
- Once you see a desk high pedestal you might be interested in, click on it for a bit more info. (Click “Back” button in your browser you want to return to main list.)
- If it is the desk high pedestal for you, click the green-yellow “Add to Basket” button. (You may even want to buy more than one (!) in which case enter the quantity in the box provided). This/these item(s) has/have now been added to your “basket”.
- If you are buying more products, continue to browse, repeating the above process.
- When you've finished shopping, click the silver “Checkout” button in the “Basket Total” box, toppish-left of every page.
- Then simply follow the instructions on the page. If you have shopped with us before, you can log in to save yourself some time filling in information. But if you haven't, click “New Customer”. You'll be asked for your email and a password. This is so it is easier if you shop with us again. Then you'll get asked for a delivery address, card details, and so on
But if you are stuck, need a bit more info or advice, would rather order over the phone, or simply need some human reassurance, give us a call on 0845 567 4000. We will be happy to hear from you and will offer all the assistance we can.