A business card made of meat
There’s no excuse for dull and boring business cards – think about your company and what it does, then find a creative card design that says it all.
You want your card to be memorable – so forget the bog-standard version and be a bit artistic, even three-dimensional, in your approach.
Here are some examples of unusual and memorable business cards:
- A furniture company had a card that could be folded into a mini-sofa
- A divorce lawyer had a card with a perforation right down the middle, so it could be torn into two halves
- A farm had a card with a sheep logo, and stuck some real wool on it
- An architect’s firm had its details on a piece of Lego
- A design company had a book of matches, with a little face drawn on each match
- A piano repair company had a card that you could make into a piano
- A cat’s home had its card die-cut with a ‘cat flap’
- A bakery tasted success when it had its logo on a biscuit