High Visibility (Hi Vis or HV) Vests
In matters of work safety, as well as considering the visibility of your workers, the clothing that they wear must be well fitted, comfortable and appropriate to the work they are doing. High visibility vests are suitable apparel for when a coat is too unwieldy for the work they are doing or when it is too hot. Hi vis vests provide your employees with high visibility while allowing them freedom of movement without loose material to get caught in machinery.
What is a high visibility vest?
A high visibility vest is a personal protection equipment (PPE) garment with highly reflective properties in a colour that is easily discernible against any background. Our hi vis vests are in fluorescent yellow with retroreflective stripes that reflect light from headlights, etc in the dark.
How do I purchase a high visibility vest from Paperstone?
- Click on one of the high visibility vests above to get a bit more info.
- If it is the high visibility vest for you, click the green-yellow “Add to Basket” button. (If you want to buy more than one, enter the quantity in the box provided before clicking the “Add to Basket” button). This has now been added to your “basket”.
- If you are buying more products, continue to browse, repeating the above process.
- When you've finished shopping, click the silver “Checkout” button in the “Basket Total” box, toppish-left of every page.
- Then simply follow the instructions on the page. If you have shopped with us before, you can log in to save yourself some time filling in information. But if you haven't, click “New Customer”. You'll be asked for your email and a password. This is so it is easier if you shop with us again. Then you'll get asked for a delivery address, card details, and so on.
But if you are stuck, need a bit more info or advice, would rather order over the phone, or simply need some human reassurance, give us a call on 0345 567 4000. We will be happy to hear from you and will offer all the assistance we can.