A Guide to Multidrawer Cabinets
A multidrawer cabinet is an attractive solution for stationery and small storage needs for home, office or workshop. Our range includes units that can sit on your desk and floor-standing units. There's a wide variety of sizes and you can choose different tray inserts to accommodate different items. Heights of multidrawer cabinets vary as do the drawer heights. Cabinets can have as many as 30 drawers. A 3+1 multidrawer combines a filing drawer with three slimmer drawers affording you both filing and storage space. 12/5 five-drawer cabinets are ideal for desktop use.
Bisley multidrawer cabinets at Paperstone
Bisley is the name in filing and multi-drawer cabinets. Bisley is a great company and we are proud to supply their products. Here's some reasons to buy Bisley:
- Bisley multidrawer cabinets have one carcase for strength.
- Fully extending drawers allow greater capacity and access to contents.
- Tough paint finish conforms to BS3900 standard
- Smooth opening / closing is ensured by roller ball bearing glides
- Bisley's production facilities churn out over 20,000 pieces of furniture a week using some of the industry's most advanced manufacturing processes including computer aided design, precision folding and laser cutting.
- When you buy a Bisley multidrawer cabinet, you can be assured you are buying from a socially and environmentally responsible company. The Company is a full member of The Furniture Industry Sustainability Programme (FISP) which aims to promote social progress. Objectives include effective protection for the environment, considerate use of natural resources and maintenance of high stable levels of growth and employment. All steel off-cuts and other scrap metal is recycled and waste products are disposed of by licensed contractors.