We at Paperstone take your security and privacy concerns very seriously. www.paperstone.co.uk is a Verisign Secured website. SSL technology encrypts your details, making your online shopping experience completely secure.
www.paperstone.co.uk is audited by Security Metrics regularly to check that our website is secure, and is scanned daily by Verisign.
And we abide by UK and EU data protection rules. We only pass on personal information (e.g. address) to third parties if it is necessary to the processing and delivery of your order.
What is Paperstone doing to prepare for GDPR?
Paperstone have put in place a comprehensive program to ensure we are fully compliant by 25th May 2018 when the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect.
We are currently:
• training our team,
• reviewing our policies,
• reviewing our audit processes,
• ensuring data controls are in place, and
• checking our partners and suppliers are GDPR compliant.
We will make sure we are compliant now and in years to come.
What do Paperstone do with my data?
We do not share or store:
• credit card details.
We do not share:
• email addresses.
We do not receive or store:
• sensitive data eg religious beliefs.
We do share the below details with our trusted suppliers and courier partners, so they can deliver your office supplies:
• contact name
• delivery address
• phone number.
How do Paperstone make sure my data is safe?
• We make sure all passwords, names, email addresses and postal addresses in our database are stored safely and we are working towards implementing encryption of all personal data.
• We are PCI DSS compliant i.e. we meet a set of security standards designed to ensure that we accept, process, store or transmit credit card information in a secure environment.
• We are working to anonymise personal data outside of our production environment.
• Data is not shared outside of the UK.
• We make sure we have contracts in place with our suppliers and partners to ensure GDPR compliance.
• As we are a small business we can respond within one month to any data subject requests.
• We have appointed our General Manager, Assad Yasin to act as our Data Protection Officer (DPO). Please email any queries to: email@example.com> Return to Help Main Menu