Carpet chair mats
Carpets are particularly vulnerable to wear and tear from the movement of chairs. Carpet chair mats interpose a layer between carpet and chair, protecting the carpet from the busy wheelings of your workers. PVC or polycarbonate mats also make moving around on the chair easier and prevent the build-up of electrostatic charges. Carpet chair mats have friendly grippers on their underside (whereas hard floor mats are smooth backed).
- Click on one of the carpet chair mats above to get a bit more info.
- If it is the carpet chair mat for you, click the green-yellow “Add to Basket” button. (You may want to buy more than one in which case enter the quantity in the box provided before clicking the “Add to Basket” button). This has now been added to your “basket”.
- If you are buying more products, continue to browse, repeating the above process.
- When you've finished shopping, click the silver “Checkout” button in the “Basket Total” box, toppish-left of every page.
- Then simply follow the instructions on the page. If you have shopped with us before, you can log in to save yourself some time filling in information. But if you haven't, click “New Customer”. You'll be asked for your email and a password. This is so it is easier if you shop with us again. Then you'll get asked for a delivery address, card details, and so on.
But if you are stuck, need a bit more info or advice, would rather order over the phone, or simply need some human reassurance, give us a call on 0345 567 4000. We will be happy to hear from you and will offer all the assistance we can.
You may also be looking for:
Hard floor chair mats