Most of us don’t need any persuasion to luxuriate with a cup of Cadbury Hot Chocolate, but here are half a dozen compelling reasons:
- Chocolate is high in anti-oxidants which help to prevent heart disease, age-related mascular degeneration and premature ageing.
- Chocolate stimulates an endorphin release in the brain which can make you feel happier.
- The flavonoids in Cadbury Hot Chocolate boost brain power and improve memory.
- Cadbury Hot Chocolate is a quick and easy way to satisfy your chocaholic cravings.
- Cadbury Highlights offer a chocolate fix without spoiling your diet. Each sachet has only 40 calories, which is a lot less than a cake or chocolate bar, and less than 1% fat per serving.
- Cadbury Chocolate Break Fairtrade Hot Chocolate offers a fair deal to cocoa growers in less developed countries, so you can indulge your taste buds without guilt.