Thinking of supporting the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning on Friday, September 26?
It doesn’t have to be just about coffee and cake – there are some fun ways to spice up this annual fund-raiser for Macmillan Cancer Support.
Here are some ideas from the Macmillan website – see if any of them take your fancy:
- Give your event a retro twist by holding a Spacehopper race in the office!
- Hold a wine-tasting evening instead. Invite a local wine-tasting expert along, and see if you can learn to detect “a full-bodied, fruity wine with an exquisite nose and a crisp finish.”
- Stage a treasure hunt, or a plant sale.
- Hold a party where you sample the food, drink and music of another country.
- Hold your own ‘Come Dine With Me’ competition.
Macmillan Cancer Support aims to provide medical, emotional, practical and financial support for people with cancer. Last year’s event raised £20m to help people fight the toughest fight of their lives against cancer, and your help is needed to make this year’s event a huge success. Visit the Macmillan website and sign up here.