In the spirit of end-of-year lists and reviews, we asked Paperstone folk the following:
- Sum up the year in stationery in one word.
- What was your office supplies product of the year?
- Complete the sentence: "2010 will be the year of the [insert office supplies product]"
- Any other predictions (optional).
Here are their considered, incisive and insightful responses:
2. Plastic folders (of any kind)
3. 2010 will be the year of the plastic folder
2. Post it notes
4. I predict snow in January
1. Bulldog clip – squeezed!!
2. Recycled Paper
3. 2010 will be the year of the recycling bin
4. I predict that the market will pick up, and people will go wild buying stationery!!
2. Plan storage
3. 2010 will be the year of the freebies, in particular chocolates
4. Paperstone’s new website will prove a big hit!
2009 was fresh.
Good luck with life, love, fun and money in 2010 xxx